How to to register a domain name , web hosting, and create a web site with Google Domains. You can access the best Domain Name Hosting and safety of Google.
Google Domains – Google
Google Domains is designed and built to make getting online easy and managing your domains simple.
You can find, buy, transfer and manage your domains and directly connect you to build you own web site at various web site buuilders online.
How To Find a domain, create a site, and get custom email.
Step 1: How To Search for a domain at domains.google
- If you do not see the search box first you can left mouse click on the Search Domains label on the left hand side.
- Next, you will need to input a domain name in the search bar on the page which is located at the top. Be sure to use an extension at the end of the domain name (for example domainname.com) or alternatively you can input the domain name and let Google Domains process the variable extensions.
- The search results will return your chosen domain name if it is available in the registrar.
- If you need to, then narrow down your choices. Google Domains will post back multiple results for your domain name using the most common extensions like .com or .net
- Note: If needed you can also choose more alternative extensions by left mouse clicking on the Add extension which is located on the right side of the screen. This is also where you can view the full listing of your available domain names and costs.
- By clicking on the label All Endings you will see all the domain name extensions that resulted from your search
- Also, You shall be able to view all the variations of domain name extensios for your serach by left mouse clicking on related domain names which is located under the main search results.
Step 2: How To Choose a domain
- Follow up by left mouse clicking on the Add to cart label in order to include the domain name in your google domain cart.
- You now also have the choice to pick multiple domain names at this point.
- If you are satisfied with the domain name located in the cart then click on the label which reads Proceed to checkout.
- Next, you will see a popup which confirms your contact info.
- Be sure to input or reconfirm your correct contact info. This info is to be utilized by the registrar for public contact details for the domain name that your purchased published in the WHOIS database. Be sure to review the contact info instruction on how you can make changes to contact info after you have purchased your domain.
- Important Note: Don’t forget if you have multiple email address with Google, solely the e-mail that you are signed in to with Google Domains with will grant access to the Google Domains account.
- You may also select an option to keep your privacy and not publish your specific contact info in WHOIS Lookup.
- The option to receive future email contact from Google Domains Elect to receive emails (optional).
- Left mouse Click on the Continue label.
- Next, you will see the Google account payment section appear on your screen:
- This is where you will re-read all the Domain Name purchase instruction.
- If you are satisfied this is the final process – click the Buy button.