Medium and large-size businesses need many Gmail accounts. Moreover, these businesses need to switch between the accounts fast so that they can get the most out of them. If you searching on how to link Gmail accounts, you are at right place now because we will surely tell you easy hacks to use multiple Gmail accounts.
This makes your life easy on many occasions; especially when you have a lot of contacts in one Gmail account. So, it gets easier if you merge of the Gmail accounts and use all the contacts easily.
How To Link Gmail Accounts And Save Time
If you are a business owner or a manager, you do not need to log into the several accounts and see emails. Using one account can be very effective and efficient practice for you. If you have a lot of accounts, you will waste a lot of your time only in thinking about the passwords. Gmail recoveries also take a long time and this situation makes it all more annoying. When you send email from an account you can easily go to the second account without logging out. When you have different mailboxes, you have to manage them and that is the difficult task. Linking Gmail accounts facilitates you in such a situation.
Forward Emails With The Help Of Linked Gmail
When you link Gmail accounts, you have to set the email forwards first.
On the first hand, you have to see from where you want to send the email; select that account. There will always be a secondary email which is used less often than the main account.
- Logging in the secondary account, click on the setting option on the right side of Gmail.
- Locate the forwarding setting by selecting the tab of POP/IMAP.
- Click to add the address where you want to send the email.
- Click next to continue the setup. A confirmation pop-up will come on the screen.
- Now verify that you have done everything right.
- Click on the Okay button to send the email.
- You will find a confirmation code in the email.
- Enter that code in the tab of POP/IMAP in the secondary Gmail account.
How to Send Email With Linked Account
As you successfully set up the secondary forward address, you will have to move forward on sending the email through secondary email. It’s quite easy to know how to link Gmail accounts and send new messages to the recipients.
- Click on the setting button which is present on right side of Gmail interface.
- Click on add another email address in the option of sending email as.
- Now enter the secondary email address; if you want a reply on another email id, mention that too.
- Click on the mail where verification link is sent to you for sending the email.
- Click on the confirm button after entering the code of verification.
- You will see the compose email option in the drop-down menu when you complete the verification
- Now you can type and send the new email easily using the secondary email account.