Instagram is a social networking application that allows photo-sharing with your friends and family or the public. It was founded in 2010 by two Stanford grads, Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger. It is a very popular app amongst the present generation where everyone has an urge to share their thoughts and feelings through the eye of a camera or phone. Instagram login and sign up procedures are very simple and easy to use. Even if you forget it, it can be retrieved quite easily. But before we get started on the procedures, let us first take a look at what Instagram really is and some interesting facts about it.
Instagram Login Overview
- It is most commonly in The United States, Japan, and Brazil.
- You can upload as many pictures and videos as you want
- It now offers live video streaming
- Selfies are by far the most uploaded pictures on Instagram with 57 million photos with the hashtag of the selfie.
- Almost all celebrities are highly liked and followed on Insta.
- When it comes to sharing locations, New York ranks at the top followed by the Times Square.
- It is now under the rights of Facebook as Facebook bought it in 2012.
- The most popular brand on Instagram is Nike.
- As of 2014, 16 billion photos were uploaded. Wonder how far behind that number is now.
- Instagram users check their account many times a day or even many times an hour narrowing it down to at least once a day.
- Username can be changed according to desire
Instagram Login and Sign up Procedure
Like many other social networking websites, Instagram also has a very simple and easy way of signing up and getting started. Below is a brief overview of the steps required to step up an Insta account.
- There are two ways of doing this. Either go to instagram.comon your mobile phone’s internet browser which will direct you to your respective app store or you can open your App Store or PlayStore and download the Instagram app from there.
- Then it will ask you to enter your mobile number or email address, name, username, and password
- It will then verify your information through the details you provided (email or mobile number)
Instagram login problems
The most common and most experienced login problems are forgetting your password but for Instagram users, it is forgetting your username. Since Instagram has the unique feature of letting its users change their username, it happens quite often that a username is forgotten. To retrieve it, simply click on the icon and it will direct you to your email address login. Moreover, you can change your username after you’ve verified your ownership.
The procedure for retrieving a forgotten password is almost the same for all websites that require login credentials. Simply click on forgot my password link and it will direct you to a page which contains the steps to retrieving your password. Follow the steps and change your password after verification of ownership.
Moreover, if you want more information on the Instagram login, you can go the Instagram help center which is an all-in-one platform to manage your account in a proper manner.