WordPress is a free and paid, online and open-source platform used for publishing blogs and everyday writing. Many websites across the globe use this as this can be installed on a web server. A number of things can be created by using WordPress login such as a blog, website, online store or even a portfolio. Moreover, tt offers many packages to best suit everyone’s requirements.
WordPress Login Packages
The sign-up procedure for WordPress login is a bit different for the free and paid packages. Following are the procedures for both.
The free package offers the following
- com subdomain
- Jetpack Essential Features
- Community support
- Numerous free themes
- Foundation design customization
- 3GB storage space
Sign up procedure for the free package
The sign-up procedure is done a few easy steps which are as follows
- Go to wordpress.com
- Click on the sign in button at the top right corner of your screen
- Then click on Register and a page will appear that will ask you to select what kind of page you want to create.
- Click the desired page and it will ask you to select a theme for your site
- Then you will be asked to enter a keyword or domain for your site
- Click the first option as it the only free one available on the list
- Click the ‘select free’ button
- In the last step, you will be asked to enter your email address and password along with choosing a username.
- Click on ‘create my account’
- Now you can edit and create your desired site.
The paid packages offer all the features of that of the free package along with additional features. As the features increase and enhance to best fit your needs, so does the price. Moreover, the highest payment is of the Business class charging $24.92 per month. This package includes incredible features such as
- Unlimited premium themes,
- Advanced design customization,
- Unlimited storage,
- Removal of Ads,
- SEO Tools,
- Google Analytics,
- Targeted social media and much more.
Sign up procedure for the paid packages
The sign-up procedure for the paid packages is almost the same as that of the free packages with the addition of filling in the required field such as credit card number, the method of payment etc.
WordPress Login Steps
Logging into WordPress is simple. Just type in your email address and your password and it will log you into where you left off.
WordPress Login Problems
The Lost password is the only real problem you might face while logging in. In case you forget your password, just click on the Lost Password button and it will direct you to a page that requires you to fill in your WordPress.com username or email address. Moreover, a recovery email will be sent to your email account. You can further follow the instructions to regain access to your account after your ownership has been confirmed. Lastly, in case you need further help, click on the ‘guide to resetting your password’ for complete guidance.