YouTube is Google’s well-known online video browsing website and application. It is now equipped with a new feature that allows videos to download the app and can be watched offline. Moreover, It the number one site for video browsing offering many features and benefits. Additionally, the YouTube login and sign-up procedures are very simple and require absolutely no effort if you’re already a Gmail (Google) user. Although it may be simple, some of us may still need guidance on how it’s done and what some of the common problems and their solutions may be but before that let’s get to know YouTube a little better.
Key Features of YouTube Login
YouTube users are bombarded with keen features that not only help users make their videos a lot better but also benefit them in many ways such as through advertisements. Some of the features are as follows
- Video Editor
- Monetisation (become a partner with a person or company by displaying ads on your videos
- Live Streaming
- Longer videos
- Unlisted and Private videos
- Custom thumbnails
- External annotations
- Paid content
- Super chat
- Custom URLs
How to Sign Up and Login
The steps to becoming a registered user of YouTube are very quick and easy. This is for those desired users who don’t have a Google account.
- Go to youtube.com
- Click on the blue ‘Sign in’ button at the top right corner of your screen
- A Google account sign in page will pop up
- Click on ‘Create Account’
- Fill in all the required information including your name, desired email address, password, birthday, gender, mobile number and your location. Click on the ‘Next step’ button and follow the steps to enter your security question. Answer the question followed by a verification of the information you provided.
- Once your Google account has been made, you can login using the credentials and enjoy all kinds of videos on YouTube.
Possible Problems with YouTube Login
Although YouTube is one of the websites that almost never crashes. It may malfunction due to some of the errors we, as humans, make. Here are some of the possible problems regarding YouTube login and their solutions.
Forgetting your password
To reset your account’s password, you would first need to go to YouTube Account Recovery page and enter your email address. You will then be asked to answer some questions to prove that you are the owner of your account. Next, if you have an alternate email address or a phone number previously set up, u will be asked to enter those and verify your account after which you will reset your password and gain access to your account.
Forgetting your email address
If you’ve forgotten your email address, the only of retrieving that is by an alternate or recovery email address or by a friend who may have an email from your account. Unfortunately, if you don’t have either of the information then there is no other way Google can help look up your account’s email address.
Correct password but unable to sign in
In this case, you will be asked to answer a series of questions as what you may be facing at that particular moment. The questions will then lead you to a possible solution to your problem.