Adobe is a well-known computer software company that is present in almost all the computers across the globe. It was founded by John Warnock and Charles Geschke. Adobe login is used for many purposes, mainly to make any kind of content more creative and attractive. The Premiere Pro version is the world’s most popular digital editing tool.Adobe is available in many different types of software such as Adobe Acrobat DC, Adobe Flash player, Creative Cloud etc. To start using Adobe, sign up and log in today to avail the most out of being a registered user.
Features of Adobe
- It has special offers for everyone such as students, photographers, business and Adobe Stock
- There are many categories of Adobe such as Creative cloud, Acrobat DC, Captivate 9 etc. to best-fit everyone’s needs.
- PDF Editing in Acrobat XI is made a lot easier
- You can also save PDF to PowerPoint
- The Acrobat version comes with a Webmail support. Yahoo or Gmail accounts can be accessed directly.
- Editing can be restricted by enabling a password entry
- Toolset panel can be customized according to your everyday needs or priorities
- You can sign in using an Enterprise ID such as school or business ID
- Adobe is available in paid and free as well as free unlimited trial.
How to Sign Up for Adobe
The login procedure is very simple and quick if you have an account. But if you don’t, there is nothing to worry about since it won’t take much of your time anyway. To sign up, follow the steps below.
- Go to adobe.com
- Click on the ‘sign in’ button at the top right corner of your screen
- Click on the ‘Get an Adobe ID’
- Type in your name, email address, password, country, date of birth
- Check the terms and condition box and click on Sign up
After the Adobe account has been made, you will be automatically signed in to your account since Adobe doesn’t require verification with your ownership. Once you log out, you can login back in by entering the following credentials:
Adobe Login Problems
The only real problem you’ll be facing while signing in to your Adobe is forgetting your password.You only think you remember what your Adobe login ID or password was and keep entering it, but to your surprise, the login page turns red on every attempt.
Keep calm and accept that you have forgotten your ID or password or may have confused another account’s password with Adobe’s ID or vice versa. The solution is easy and can be done in a few simple steps. Moreover, make sure that your user ID and password both match with the credentials that you first entered while making your account.
You ignore the ‘forgotten password?’ line and keep on entering the same credentials but the result is not a successful sign in.
- Click on the blue icon ‘Forgot password’
- It will direct you to a page that requires you to simply fill in the email address
- A confirmation email will be sent to your email account for verification of ownership