Amazon is by far the most common and largest online retailer in the world. It was founded in 1994 by Jeff Bezos in Seattle, Washington. Amazon.com is an online store at which almost everything is available such as from books, furniture, and electronics to food, toys, and jewelry etc. Like many of its competitor websites, Amazon login is a very simple process. And in case you have to troubleshoot signing in, this article will cover some of the common problems and their possible solutions. Before we get started on the procedures, let us first briefly go through the features and benefits that Amazon offers.
Features of Amazon login
- Amazon has a wide range of products so it has something for every age group
- Moreover, it has separate retail websites for different companies allowing greater access in accordance with product demand
- Amazon features international shipping to some countries for certain products
- You can even listen to thousands of songs on Amazon Prime and Echo
- Weather, news, sports, you name it. All updates are available on Amazon
- It is the largest online bookstore.
Amazon Sign up
The login procedure is very simple and quick if you have an account. But if you don’t, there is nothing to worry about since it won’t take much of your time anyway. To sign up, follow the steps below.
- Go to amazon.com
- Click on the ‘Sign in’ button
- Then click on the ‘Create your Amazon account’
- Fill in the required fields such as your name, email address, password
- A verification mail will be sent to your email account after which you will be able to use your Amazon account.
Simply type in the credentials to your Amazon account in the respective fields and you’re good to go. Amazon also allows mobile numbers to be used in place of email address for mobile account users.
Amazon Login Problems
If you’ve made the most common mistake of forgetting your password, you need not to worry. The solution to your problem is just one click away. Simply click on the ‘Forgot your Password’ link and it will direct you to a page that asks you to fill in your email address or mobile phone number. You will receive a verification code after which your Amazon account will be retrievable.
Change of Email Address
If you have changed to another email address and the previous one is no longer in use click on the ‘Customer Service’ link and it will direct you to ‘Account and Login Issues.’ You will be asked to select what problem you’re facing and how you would like to contact Amazon, either by email or phone. By clicking on the ‘E-mail’ tab, a page will open up where you’ll be asked to fill in the required fields. In case you want to be contacted by phone, Amazon provides incredible customer service. Once you click on the ‘Phone’ button, you will be asked to fill in your country’s name and your number. You can select from instant service or service that will be provided in 5 minutes.