Apple Store is owned by Apple Inc. which is a website that deals with very popular and reputable brand products of Apple consisting of computers and all sorts of consumer electronics. Apple is known for its perfection and standard quality products which are distributed and used across the globe. Steve Jobs is the co-founder and in 1997, he came back as interim CEO of Apple. Apple has a slight change in the sign-up and Apple store login process. Well, why wouldn’t it? When it is so keen and unique in the features it provides to its users, a slight change in the websites is bearable, I believe.
Features of Apple Store
- It has a wide range of products from Mac computers and software to Apple Watches and Apple TVs along with many other Apple accessories.
- They have a very different yet easy to use website design layout.
- Apple users, when entering the Apple store receive countless Apple products and accessories to choose from.
- Not only is the online experience wondrous, the in-store experiences of customers is incredible as Apple offers exceptional customer service
How to Sign in to Apple Store?
In order to get to know the online experience of Apple Store, you need to first sign up for an account which requires an Apple ID. Unfortunately, you can have an Apple ID only if you’re an Apple’s product user because it is specific to the only Apple services. Here are the steps to sign up for an Apple account.
- Go to apple.com
- On the top right-hand corner of your screen, you will see a shopping bag.
- Click on that and select sign in
- Then click on the link ‘Don’t have an Apple ID? Create one now’
- You will be directed to a page that requires you to fill in the information listed below
- An available user ID
- First and last name
- Security questions with their answers
- You will be asked to go through a verification process after which your account will be valid for use.
Apple Store Login
To login to your Apple Store account, simply enter the credentials to your account and you’ll be able to enjoy all the features of Apple Store.
Apple Store Login Problems
If you’ve forgotten your password, you need not to worry. Simply follow the steps below
- Click on the ‘Forgot your Apple ID or Password’ icon
- Type in your Apple ID
- Type in the characters
- Click on Continue
- You will have to choose between resetting your password or security question
- Click on continue after you will have to choose between getting an email or answering your security question
- Follow the remaining verification steps to retrieve your password.
Forgotten Apple ID
In case you forget your Apple ID, click on the link ‘Forgot Your Apple ID’ after which you’ll have to enter your
- Email address
- Follow the remaining verification steps to retrieve your Apple ID.