Google is working its way up, becoming user-friendly via delivering services that are convenient for the customers. Google Wallet and Android Pay are the sequences of the same effort. The sequel to this continuing endeavor is Google Pay Send with some great pinups under its belt.
Google Pay Send works with the android system, same as Google Wallet. The main drive behind the app is to merge the services provided by Google Wallet and Android Pay on one platform for the ultimate ease and convenience of the consumer community.
Individuals using Google Wallet will certainly have no glitch in upgrading their status to Google Pay Send, which promises to extend the transaction canvas by including new support partners as banks and retail sites. The app is conveniently applicable, whether you are sending, receiving or requesting money, an everyday task for everyone. The world cannot go on without payments now, can it?
What Makes it Better?
Google Pay Send makes it all easier for you without carrying loads of cash with you, whether you are splitting bills at dinner, paying your landlord or simply gifting money to your loved ones on their special occasions. Carry this digital or virtual format of your wallet with an unmatched ease and security.
Simple to use and smart to keep, Google Pay Send removes the hassle of keeping a wallet, acquiring bank services or keeping a credit card for that matter. The new Google Pay service accommodates it all. They say, “If the other side has an email, you can make a transaction”.
Google Pay Send appears to be an upgraded version of Google Wallet with some features that set it apart from the latter. It ensures “a consistent brand experience across Google payment products” with your virtual wallet.
The star feature is that users with Google Wallet will not have to update their settings or risk losing them either. With a new and fresh look, your Google Wallet account remains revived with preservation of your personal information.
Pin-up attributes of Google Pay Send
Some of the characteristics of Google Pay Send that make it a preferable choice over others from consumers’ point of view are
No need for another download
Downloading an app can be cumbersome. Already a user of Google Wallet, you do not need to download another app. A simple update of Google Wallet will update your status to Google Pay Send.
Works with both Android and iOS interface
Google Pay Send works with both the Android and iOS systems, so there should be no hassle of managing your money across either of the interfaces.
No loss of information
As already described, a simple updating the Google Wallet is required to activate Google Pay Send. There is no requirement to input data regarding bank accounts and debit card details repeatedly. Switching from Google Wallet will not erase any previous data, thereby preserving and securing your precious details.
No breach of payment security
Google Pay Send is used for sending money to people you are familiar with. However, the same measures of security that covered your Google Wallet account cover the Google Pay Send too. So you can easily manage your money with assured security.
Google Pay Send does not share your actual card numbers, so your information stays secure. It also protects your payment info with multiple layers of security with most renowned security infrastructures.
100% recovery of your balance
Simply called as the ‘balance, your previous Google Wallet balance is transferred to your Google Pay Send account.
Retrieval of transaction information
Just as balance is recoverable, your online transaction details get sealed without any loss of data.
The benefits of Google Pay Send
An update or upgrade implies some added benefits. Here are some upshots of Google Pay Send, if you are a newbie to the subject.
- A simple yet fast way of payment around the globe
- Accommodates several other apps both banking and retail sites
- A rapid check out procedure at numerous NFC terminals in addition to in-app purchases as Lyft, Instacart, OpenTable, Etsy, Airbnb, Fandango, HungryHouse, Dice and so on.
- Pay your friends and acquaintances who do not have Google Pay Send
- Accommodates loyalty, gift and reward cards, PayPal with reminders to use them and track of all the purchases. This includes Uber’s Payment Reward program and Walgreens.
- An instant checkout at Google products like Google Play, Chrome, and YouTube Red
- Supported in the US; the four major banks in the US support Google pay Send (Chase Bank, Citibank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo). Some more support is expected from prominent names in the banking sector.
- Support for Las Vegas Monorail; a new feature supported by Google Pay Send enabling users to buy tickets online, saving them in Google Pay and using them at the fare gate. This specific feature will be accommodating more of the public transport in near future.
- Google Pay Send integrates with other banking apps as Bank of America, Discover, Bank of New Zealand, mBank, and USAA to name a few.
- An extended support for Google Pay service on Wear OS so that the app’s functionality is available in Canada, Spain, and Australia. More countries like Russia and Taiwan will be added soon.
- A new feature provides a list of supported retailers specific to your shopping patterns.
- Integration with WorldRemit, an international money transfer service working in 125 countries and London-based TranferWise further expands the app’s working horizons.
- Unlike PayPal that requires a fee to transfer a balance, Google Pay Send uses the balance but no additional fee.
Take home message
Google Pay Send is the renamed version of Google Wallet with a number of added features. As the world becomes ready to embark on a hassle-free multi-tasking approach, Google Pay Send merits a room on your NFC enabled smartphones running Android 4.4 KitKat and above. Google Pay Send meets the merit of a digital wallet delivering a backup form of payment with foolproof security and insurance via disabled account whenever required.