Are you thinking to delete your Gmail account? This is an easy task but you have to know the consequences if you are searching how to close a Gmail account. Email is the vital part of our lives now. Especially when we are working in an office it is more feasible for us to have work in our emails. But if you still want to close the account we will surely discuss the method also. But first, we will surely tell you the results of not using a Gmail.
A Warning Before You Close A Gmail Account
Deleting your Gmail can cause some of the serious issues. Sometimes, you can never afford to have those results. We are sharing some of them are here for your convenience.
Access To Email
If you are wishing not to use a Gmail account you have to keep in mind you will no longer access to your emails. If you have some old messages saved in the inbox you can lose them too. So the solution is also here you can shift your emails which you want in future in a new email account.
No One Can Reach You
If you are searching on how to close a Gmail account you are going to use your contacts also. If your class fellows were using the same email to reach you a few years later they can never found you. Gmail cannot be recycling now according to the Google. No one can reuse your name according to the new policy. So you are safe in this scenario now. We also recommend you to not to leave the old account.
Filters and Blocks:
If someone is trying to hack your Gmail account, or you are getting too many emails on the Gmail the best solution is to add a filter. This will keep those messages hidden from you. If you do not want to see the messages you will never see them.
How To Close A Gmail Account
Now we will start quick method to close the Gmail account.
- before deletion please save all the necessary data which you will use in the future. That is the important thing because after closing you will not find any way to get that data again.
- Now go to the settings of Gmail account.
- Log in to your account by putting your email and password.
- You will see the trashcan option very next to your account name.
- You can now take a copy of your data from the Google take out service. Download filed data in the various format now before starting this.
- Now enter the other email which is not associated with Google.
- Verify the link from other ID when you get the email from Google no reply.
- Click on the link which is given for deletion.
- Click on delete if you have saved all your emails before starting the procedure.
- Now click on done.
Now you have successfully closed the Gmail account.