Pinterest is a website along with a mobile application that deals with sharing photos publically or with friends and family. It was founded by Ben Silbermann, Paul Sciarra and Evan Sharp. Pinterest is known more as a ‘catalog of idea’ than a social networking application. Moreover, Pinterest login has many interesting features and facts. If you want to be a part of Pinterest, you have to become a registered user of it. Read the article to get a brief overview of what Pinterest is and it has in it for you.
Features of Pinterest
Here are some of the features that you should know to make the best use out of Pinterest.
- Easy to use design layout on both web and phone.
- Quickly and easily adds pins to Twitter and Facebook
- Pins can be promoted through Pinterest’s email
- A great feature known as the ‘Article Pins’ can display information about the article itself, its author along with description and site name.
- If you also own a group in addition to your personal account, the group board settings are specially designed for you.
- Cinematic pins (super shot videos)
- Almost all the features have been upgraded or refined to best meet customers’ expectations
How to Sign up for Pinterest
In order to become a registered user of Pinterest, you need to sign up for it. Pinterest also allows its customers to sign in using their Gmail or Facebook accounts but if don’t have either or don’t want to affiliate any two accounts then follow the steps below to become a member of the Pinterest family.
- Go to pinterest.com
- Type in your desired email address and password and click on continue
- You will then be asked to fill in your name, age, gender and click on sign up
- A verification email will be sent to your email account and after going through the verification process you will then become a registered user of Pinterest
In order to do Pinterest login and start using your Pinterest account, click on the ‘Log in’ button at the top right corner of your screen and enter the credentials to your account in the respective fields.
Pinterest Login Problems
This is the usually the only login problem faced by millions of account users out there. If you too have caught yourself in the middle of this embarrassing act, don’t get all tensed. Just follow the steps below to retrieve your treasure’s password.
- Click on the ‘Forgotten your Password?’ icon
- Enter your name or username or email address
- A verification email with steps to follow will be sent to your account
- With verified ownership, you will able to change your password and start using Pinterest again.
Forgotten Username or Email Address
Forgetting your email address is rare since Pinterest allows its users to log in using their Facebook accounts or external email addresses. This saves time and eases our memories. In case you do forget your email address, you would have to follow the steps to that respective email service provider.