Since there are so many different free providers, it can be difficult to determine which one is the best service to meet your specific needs. You want to carefully assess the different features that each provider offers before choosing one. Evaluating the features that each free provider offers can be very time consuming. In order to free you of the hassle, we have evaluated each of the free email service available providers available, including the following features:
• Anti-spam features
• Storage space
• Ability to work with mobile devices
Whether you are using a free email service for your business, your blog, your personal use, or for any other reason, you want to make sure that you are choosing the most reliable, the most secure, and the fastest provider. Here’s a detailed look at the top 10 free email services. Any one of them would be beneficial for your use.
The most widely used free email provider is Gmail. Millions of people around the globe use this provider for their business and personal use, and for good reason. It provides a wealth of features.
Provided by the tech giant Google, it’s no wonder that so many people opt for this free email service. A breakdown of these features are as follows:
• Storage – Gmail offers 15GB of free storage for its users, which can be used for your Google Drive and your Google Plus photos. If you use Gmail, you never have to worry about running out of storage space.
• Security – Because Gmail is offered by the largest tech organization in the world, security is definitely not an issue. This email service offers some of the best security features available, including HTTPS, malware and phishing protection, as well as an anti-spam shield. It also offers a two-step authentication feature to further ensure your security.
• Productivity – You can send up to 10GB of email attachments through Gmail. All emails are organized in four tabs: Primary, Social, Promotions and Updates by default.
• Mobile Apps – Both Android and iOS devices offer Gmail apps.
Provided by another tech giant, Microsoft, Outlook is an extremely popular free email provider. Formally known as Hotmail, Outlook offers a clean interface that is easy to use. The features are as follows:
• Integration with Microsoft office, which allows you to easily create and view Office files from your email.
• Exceptional storage
• Spam filtration and virus scanning that exceed industry standards
• DMARD for increased security
• Chat with your friends on Facebook, thanks to Social Media Integration
If you use email, you probably have a Gmail account. Gmail is one of the most popular free email service providers; however, thanks to the advent of new computer technology, more and more free email service providers are popping up, providing the general public with even more options when choosing their free email accounts.
Another popular free email service is Yahoo Mail, which is provided by Yahoo. When you sign up, you will receive 1000GB of free email storage, and messenger is already integrated into Yahoo Mail. This service also support POP and IMAP. The anti-spam features are the best available, and SMS messaging makes it easy to communicate with this free email service provider.
America Online (AOL)
AOL is yet another one of the popular, free web-based email service providers. Some of its key features include unlimited email storage, exceptional spam and virus protection, an SSL-based processor, spell check and so much more. This free provider supports POP3 IMAP and SMTP.
The clean interface of Zoho mail makes it a popular free email service provider. This email offers a minimalist interface, which makes it really easy to use. This email also offers one the best privacy features available. Features associated with this email include Zoho docs, 99.9 percent up-time, exceptional security features, POP and IMAP migration.
Mail.com. This free email service provider is operated by the United Internet, an Internet company that is based in Germany. It boasts some pretty hefty features, which include unlimited email storage, excellent spam and virus protection, and apps that are available for both Android and iOS devices.
This is also one of the best free of charge email service providers. It offers unlimited email storage, access through SSL, POP and IMAP support, and so much more. Another excellent feature is that Yandex mail is protected by Spamoborona technology and the Dr Web antivirus.
GMX Email Given by GMX Germany, this free email administration supplier offers boundless capacity of messages. It likewise gloats 50MB measured connections, POP, IMAP and SMTP bolster, document sharing, spam and infection security and a mess more.
Offered by Apple, iCloud Mail is another excellent free email service provider. The interface is attractive and easy to use. You can easily access this email from IMAP, however, POP is not supported by this email. You have the ability to create iCloud Mail from Apple devices, too. This email service provider offers 5GB of storage when you sign up.
While Gmail, Outlook and Yahoo are the most widely used free email service providers, the rest mentioned on this list are also excellent options to consider.